The patented USB geometry tools is a real innovation in manual drilling that has sparked surprise and interest from the very first trials,
It permits to control the infeed rate in manual drilling, allowing more engaging geometries with more helix to reduce cutting efforts while avoiding tool jamming by a too high infeed rate.
It is very polyvalent in different applications, depending on the quality requirements:
- a single geometry can be enough for all materials
- or 2 geometries, one for stacking with composite inlets and a second for metal inlets.
It makes an incommensurate difference:
- in composite output quality
- in efforts reduction, mainly in Titanium
- in increasing service life and reducing cycle times